POSTGRADUATE STUDIESInterdepartmental / Interdisciplinary
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Department of Business Administration
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- Master in Public Management (MPM)
- Master in Health Care Management (MHM)
- Master in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master in Business Analytics and Data Science (MBADS)
- Master Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Master Degree in Strategic Managerial Accounting and Financial Management
- Master Degree in Applied Accounting and Auditing
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION SCIENCES
Department of Applied Informatics
SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, HUMANITIES AND ARTS
Department of International and European Studies
- Master's Degree in International Studies
- Master's Degree in European Policies on Youth, Education and Culture
- Master's Degree in European Integration and Governance
- Master's Degree in International Public Administration (Εntirely in English)
- Master's Degree in European Studies on International Services and Transactions
- Post Graduate Degree in Lifelong Learning and Special Education
- Master of Science in Special Education and Rehabilitation
- Master of Science (MSc) in Sciences of Education and Lifelong Learning
- Master of Science in Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Master of Science in Neuroscience and Education
SCHOOL OF ECONOMIC AND REGIONAL STUDIES
Department of Economics
- Master in Applied Economics Department of Balkan, Slavic and Oriental Studies
- Master’s Degree in Politics and Economics of Contemporary Eastern and South-Eastern Europe (Εntirely in English)
- Master’s Degree in History, Anthropology and Culture in Eastern and South-Eastern Europe
INTERDEPARTMENTAL / INTERDISCIPLINARY POSTGRADUATE STUDIES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH OTHER UNIVERSITIES
The objectives of the Interdepartmental Programme of Postgraduate Studies (I.P.P.S.) in Economics (Master in Economics) are:
1. To promote the knowledge in those particular fields.
2. To help the evolvement of research in relevant scientific fields.
3. To create new scientists capable of pursuing an academic career.
4. To fill all requirements of a postgraduate level programme for administration trainees in the private and public sector.
5. To offer specialized and high standard knowledge, which will lead to a more efficient and effective administration of human and economic resources.
6. To motivate administration executives and help them comprehend and confront the challenges of the international business environment.
7. To train executives capable of promoting the growth of Greek enterprises locally and abroad.
8. To train executives for public sector administration as well as for the administration of State dependant enterprises and services.
The aim of I.P.P.S. is to provide postgraduate students with these principles, knowledge and methods that will show them the way to life-long learning and to further development. Based on this .philosophy., teaching professors use various methods, as applied research, case studies, games, simulations, etc. It is made clear that in I.P.P.S. programmes quality is of primary importance. Therefore, quality and its continuous evolution must characterize the programmes of studies, and more specifically, the courses and their teaching methods, the relationships between teachers and postgraduate students, the cooperation within the Departments and the services of the University, the secretarial support and the collaboration on research projects and other events with private enterprises but also with organizations of the wider public sector.
The I.P.P.S., according to the law 2083/92, article 10, paragraph 3, can collaborate with relevant postgraduate programmes of recognized home and/or foreign Higher Education and Research Institutions, which are provided with sufficient scientific personnel and allocated with the necessary material and technical infrastructure. (The Special Interdepartmental Committee of each I.P.P.S. oughts to notify a priori the Senate for the possibility of such collaboration).
The I.P.P.S. welcomes graduates of home or recognized foreign Universities as well as graduates Technical Universities.