POSTGRADUATE STUDIESInterdepartmental / Interdisciplinary
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Department of Business Administration
- Master in International Business (MIB)
- Master in Public Management (MPM)
- Master in Health Care Management (MHM)
- Master in Tourism Management (MTM)
- Master in Business Analytics and Data Science (MBADS)
- Master Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Master Degree in Strategic Managerial Accounting and Financial Management
- Master Degree in Applied Accounting and Auditing
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION SCIENCES
Department of Applied Informatics
SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, HUMANITIES AND ARTS
Department of International and European Studies
- Master's Degree in International Studies
- Master's Degree in European Policies on Youth, Education and Culture
- Master's Degree in European Integration and Governance
- Master's Degree in International Public Administration (Εntirely in English)
- Master's Degree in European Studies on International Services and Transactions
- Post Graduate Degree in Lifelong Learning and Special Education
- Master of Science in Special Education and Rehabilitation
- Master of Science (MSc) in Sciences of Education and Lifelong Learning
- Master of Science in Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Master of Science in Neuroscience and Education
SCHOOL OF ECONOMIC AND REGIONAL STUDIES
Department of Economics
- Master in Applied Economics Department of Balkan, Slavic and Oriental Studies
- Master’s Degree in Politics and Economics of Contemporary Eastern and South-Eastern Europe (Εntirely in English)
- Master’s Degree in History, Anthropology and Culture in Eastern and South-Eastern Europe
INTERDEPARTMENTAL / INTERDISCIPLINARY POSTGRADUATE STUDIES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH OTHER UNIVERSITIES
The Program of Postgraduate Study Specialization at the Department of Applied Informatics aims at the provision of postgraduate level education in the area of Information Technology. The graduates of PPSS, upon completion of the program, will have acquired powerful scientific background, experience and knowledge on how to engineer optimal solutions and develop high-end applications, in order to help organizations grow within today's highly competitive industrial environment.
The basic aims of the postgraduate program at the Department of Applied Informatics are the following:
- Providing highly competitive technical skills to its graduates.
- Providing knowledge pertaining to the latest developments in the area of Information Technology.
- Teaching a synthetic and systematic approach as far as methodology and software development for the production of
completed solutions, is concerned.
- Teaching how to successfully manage, rearrange and help organizations grow within the recently established Digital
- Empowering its graduates with the required qualifications for a successful career in the private, public or academic
- Preparing undergraduate students of high calibre for postgraduate study at the doctoral level.