Department of Public and International Relations
The Department of Public and International Relations of University Macedonia attends:
- The sign of inter-university agreements and their realization, the collection and distribution of programmes for scientific exchanges as well as of programmes developed in the frames of European Community.
- The campaign for the promotion of the University abroad, especially with the issue of informative prospectuses.
- The sign of conventions with foreign universities.
- The promotion through the mass media of the university’s projects.
- The close monitorship of the press and mass media on matters related to the University that concern the institution and the assiduity of statements and answers in relative publications.
- The performance of ceremonies, feasts, congresses, receptions and other events.
- The hosting of foreign scientists and other officials invited by the University.
- The information of Greeks or foreign candidates about the University; the information of lyceum students about the institution with guided tours and leaflets; the regular posting of information material to the Advisory and Orientation Centres of the country.
- The creation of tights between the University and the other home Institutions of Higher Education, as well as with other organisations, with the enterprising world and the society of our city, and finally with the wider region of Northern Greece and the Balkans.
You can contact us:by post :
Department of Public and International Relations,
University of Macedonia,
Egnatia av. 156,
W.B.1591,GR 540 06 Thessaloniki
- Mariet Vainas, +30 2310 891 245 , 295
- Michalis Dossas +30 2310 891 311 (Press Office)
by fax: (2310) 844.536
by e-mail: email@example.com