MASTER’S DEGREE IN POLITICS AND ECONOMICS OF CONTEMPORARY EASTERN AND SOUTH EASTERN EUROPE
Ημερομηνία Λήξης Προκύρηξης: 2018-09-21
Τhe Department of Balkan, Slavic and Oriental Studies of the University of Macedonia, having regard to the University of Macedonia Senate’s decision 4717 (Government Gazette 2580/03.07.2018, vol. B), is announcing a call for expression of interest for the Master’s Degree in Politics and Economics of Contemporary Eastern and South- Eastern Europe for the academic year 2018-2019.
- preparing students for careers in business, government, NGOs, and international organizations operating in Central, Eastern and South- Eastern Europe,
- strengthening and extending the skills and the specialized knowledge of those already following such careers,
- preparing students for PhD study.
The program promotes and strengthens research in the area of Central, Eastern and South- Eastern Europe, involving the graduate students in relevant research projects.
Language of instruction: English
Duration: The program lasts 13 months for full time and 25 months for part-time study.
Scholarships: The program offers financial aid to international students with a strong academic record. Also, a limited number of tuition fees waivers, per semester, are available for students with excellent results on semester exams.
Deadline for the submission of the Expression of interest: 21st September 2018
For detailed instructions, please visit http://mabsos.uom.gr/requirements
Applicants that have submitted all required documentation will be reviewed by the Program committee. Applicants will be notified accordingly after the announcement of the Program Statute in the Government Gazette.
There is a possibility of applying for the Double Masters Program organized in cooperation with the University of Bamberg, Germany.
Political Science (University of Bamberg)
MA in Politics and Economics of Contemporary Eastern and Southeastern Europe (University of Macedonia)
The Program allows you to:
- Achieve two MA degrees within two years.
- Acquire theoretical expertise in political institutions and processes in an international framework.
- Build up considerable empirical knowledge of Eastern and Southeastern Europe by benefiting from the dual component of the Double Degree programme.
The language of instruction is English at both locations. Modules taught in German at Bamberg are open to all students with an adequate command of German.
Ms. Tanja NESKOVIC
MA in Politics and Economics of Contemporary
Eastern and South Eastern Europe
University of Macedonia
Building KZ, Office 210
156 Egnatia str,
Tel /Fax: (+30) 2310 891527