FINAL CALL FOR APPLICATIONS- MA IN POLITICS AND ECONOMICS OF CONTEMPORARY EASTERN AND SOUTH EASTERN EUROPE
Ημερομηνία Λήξης Προκήρυξης: 2019-10-05
MASTER’S DEGREE IN
POLITICS AND ECONOMICS OF CONTEMPORARY EASTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN EUROPE
Τhe Department of Balkan, Slavic and Oriental Studies of the University of Macedonia is offering for the spring semester of the academic year 2019-2020 the Master’s Degree in Politics and Economics of Contemporary Eastern and Southeastern Europe.
- preparing students for careers in business, government, NGOs, and international organizations operating in Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe,
- strengthening and extending the skills and the specialized knowledge of those already following such careers,
- preparing students for Ph.D. study.
The program promotes and strengthens research in the area of Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe, involving the graduate students in relevant research projects.
Language of instruction: English
Duration: The program lasts 13 months for full time and 25 months for part-time study.
When to Apply: The program has a limited number of places still available for the academic year 2019-2020. The final closing application date is October 5, 2019.
Final Application deadline: October 5, 2019
For detailed instructions on application procedure, please visit https://mabsos.uom.gr/admission/how-to-apply
There is a possibility of applying for the Double Masters Programme organized in cooperation with the University of Bamberg, Germany. The same application procedure is valid for the Double Masters Program.
Political Science (University of Bamberg)
MA in Politics and Economics of Contemporary Eastern and Southeastern Europe (University of Macedonia)
The Programme allows you to:
- Achieve two MA degrees within two years.
- Acquire theoretical expertise in political institutions and processes in an international framework.
- Build up considerable empirical knowledge of Eastern and Southeastern Europe by benefiting from the dual component of the Double Degree program.
The language of instruction is English at both locations. Modules taught in German at Bamberg are open to all students with an adequate command of German.
For further information, please visit http://mabsos.uom.gr/ or contact
Ms. Tanja NESKOVIC
MA in Politics and Economics of Contemporary Eastern and Southeastern Europe
University of Macedonia
Building KZ, Office 210
156 Egnatia str.,
540 06 Thessaloniki
Tel /Fax: (+30) 2310 891527