MASTER’S DEGREE IN POLITICS AND ECONOMICS OF CONTEMPORARY EASTERN AND SOUTH EASTERN EUROPE- CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST!
Ημερομηνία Λήξης Προκήρυξης: 2019-04-05
MASTER’S DEGREE IN
POLITICS AND ECONOMICS OF CONTEMPORARY EASTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN EUROPE
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST!
Τhe Department of Balkan, Slavic and Oriental Studies of the University of Macedonia is offering for the spring semester of the academic year 2019-2020 the Master’s Degree in Politics and Economics of Contemporary Eastern and South- Eastern Europe.
- preparing students for careers in business, government, NGOs, and international organizations operating in Central, Eastern and South- Eastern Europe,
- strengthening and extending the skills and the specialized knowledge of those already following such careers,
- preparing students for Ph.D. study.
The programme promotes and strengthens research in the area of Central, Eastern and South- Eastern Europe, involving the graduate students in relevant research projects.
Language of instruction: English
Duration: The programme lasts 13 months for full time and 25 months for part-time study.
When to Apply: The candidates can submit their applications all year round until places are fully filled. However, early application is advised to secure places.
1st Application deadline: 5 April 2019
For detailed instructions on application procedure, please visit http://mabsos.uom.gr/requirements
There is a possibility of applying for the Double Masters Programme organized in cooperation with the University of Bamberg, Germany.
Political Science (University of Bamberg)
MA in Politics and Economics of Contemporary Eastern and Southeastern Europe (University of Macedonia)
The Programme allows you to:
- Achieve two MA degrees within two years.
- Acquire theoretical expertise in political institutions and processes in an international framework.
- Build up considerable empirical knowledge of Eastern and Southeastern Europe by benefiting from the dual component of the Double Degree programme.
The language of instruction is English at both locations. Modules taught in German at Bamberg are open to all students with an adequate command of German.
For further information, please visit http://mabsos.uom.gr/ or contact
Ms. Tanja NESKOVIC
MA in Politics and Economics of Contemporary Eastern and South Eastern Europe
University of Macedonia
Building KZ, Office 210
156 Egnatia str.,
540 06 Thessaloniki
Tel /Fax: (+30) 2310 891527