B.Sc. Accounting and Finance
The BSc in Accounting and Finance is a forthcoming 4-year Undergraduate Programme (approximately Sept 2023), offered by the Department of Accounting and Finance. The delivery is full-time in English at the Thessaloniki campus of the University of Macedonia. The programme is expected to receive the accreditations that the corresponding Greek-speaking BSc in Accounting and Finance has achieved, including well-established international organizations such as the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
The new, English-speaking BSc will share some similarities with the Greek-speaking one, an overview of which you can find here in English: https://www.uom.gr/en/fin/undergraduate-studies. The structure of the BSc in Accounting and Finance will be as follows:
Years 1-2: Core modules
Years 3-4: Pathway choices: (1) Accounting and Auditing (2) Finance
Reasons to study with us:
- The University of Macedonia is one of the top universities in Greece.
- The Department of Accounting and Finance is well-established and has close links with the market.
- Most graduates of our programmes find a related job within 6 months.
- The University of Macedonia offers one of the best infrastructures in Greece.
- Thessaloniki is considered perhaps the best city to study in Greece, offering a vibrant and inviting environment.
- Thessaloniki is one of the Top 10 Nightlife Cities in the world, according to National Geographic
- Grab the opportunity to visit sites of historic and cultural importance.
- Enjoy the world-known sunny Greek weather with quick access to some of the best beaches.
For more information, please contact us via email at email@example.com.