INFORMATION SYSTEMS LABORATORY
Information Systems Laboratory- IS Lab
INFORMATION SYSTEMS LABORATORY- IS LAB
Information Systems Laboratory- IS Lab facilitateseducational and research needs in the discipline of Information Technology and Information Systems.
Information Systems Laboratory- IS Lab aims at:
1. Meeting the undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and research needs of the Department of Business Administration as well as those of other departments of the University of Macedonia in subjects falling within its scope of activities.
2. Establishing all types of collaboration with other academic institutes, institutions and research centers on condition that their disciplines and scientific objectives coincide, relate and complement those of the laboratory.
3. Organizing scientific workshops, lectures, seminars, symposiums, conferences and other scientific events as well as producing publications and inviting Greek and internationally distinguished scientists and individuals.
4. Providing services to individuals and organizations of any legal form pursuant to Presidential Decree No. 159/1984 (Α’ 53).
Coordinator of the Laboratory: Tarabanis Konstantinos, Professor
Foundation (Greek Government Gazette)
- Notice of elections for the appointment of coordinator
- Appointment of the electoral committee_ elections for the appointment of coordinator
- Appointment of Coordinator (Greek Government Gazette)