QUANTITATIVE METHODS AND DECISION ANALYTICS LAB
Quantitative Methods and Decision Analytics Lab - QMeDAL
QUANTITATIVE METHODS AND DECISION ANALYTICS LAB - QMEDAL
Quantitative Methods and Decision Analytics Lab – QMeDAL facilitates the broaderresearch and educational needs of the Department in the general disciplines of Quantitative Methods and particularly in Applied and Financial Mathematics, Probability and Statistics Theory and Operational Research.
Quantitative Methods and Decision Analytics Lab – QMeDAL aims at:
1. Promoting research and teaching (of all levels) in the fields of Applied and Financial Mathematics, Probability and Statistics Theory and Operational Research.
2. Meeting the undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and research needs (including doctoral research) of the Department of Business Administration in subjects falling within the scope of activities of the Lab.
3. Establishing collaboration with academic institutes, institutions and research centers within the country and abroad, the discipline and scientific objectives of which relate to those of the laboratory within the frame of reciprocity and collective work.
4. Establishing cooperation with bodies of the wider public sector, local authorities, scientific and social bodies, businesses, international organizations or associations as well as the industry, which all fall within this scientific field, with a view to contributing to a joint problem-solving design and development of contemporary issues.
5. Promotion of teaching and research collaborations among professors and researchers with relevant or similar scientific disciplines within or outside the University of Macedonia.
6. Attracting new national or international sources of research funding for the scientific fields of the Laboratory or the members’ specialization subfields.
7. Providing services to individuals as well as to all forms of organizations and bodies in accordance with the applicable legislation (Presidential Decree No. 159/1984 (A’ 53)).
8. Conducting and presenting similar researches and studies which fall within the scientific spectrum of the Laboratory.
9. Organizing scientific workshops, lectures, seminars, symposiums, conferences and other scientific events as well as establishing partnerships with internationally distinguished scientists and bodies.
Laboratory Coordinator: Georgiou Andreas, Professor
- Foundation (Greek Government Gazette)
- Notice of elections for the appointment of coordinator
- Appointment of the electoral committee_ elections for the appointment of coordinator
- Appointment of Coordinator (Greek Government Gazette)