Computer Knowledge Certification
According to the decision No. 1 / 25-9-2014 of the General Meeting of Department, the following modules can be used against obtaining a certificate of computer knowledge:
1. Information Systems and Modern Applications
2. Computerized Accounting I.
3. Introduction to e-Commerce – e-Business
4. Computer Applications in Finance
5. Computerized Accounting II
6. E-Commerce Applications in Accounting and Finance
7. Portfolio Management and Information Systems
8. Analysis and Modelling of Processes and Systems
TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE YOU NEED TO PASS AT LEAST 4 OF THE COURSES IN THE LIST ABOVE.
THE CERTIFICATE IS PROVIDED AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR STUDIES.