Finance Club UoM
- The Finance Club UoM, was founded in 2015, with the main purpose and vision of bridging the gap between the labour market and the academic community, as well as promoting the science of finance.
- We have over 130 members, many of whom have won world competitions (CFA Institute Research Challenge, DNB Trade Investment Game, CEO Challenge by P&G, Hult Prize).
- We organize workshops & seminars
- We visit companies and entities with a relevant sector of activity (Crowe Greece, BSTDB, Thessaloniki Stock Exchange, Thessaloniki Chamber of Trade and Industry)
- We conduct and publish financial studies in collaboration with companies such as VRS (Valuation & Research Specialists) on platforms such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters & Research Pool.