The Payroll Office remunerates an average of 420 employees. It also remunerates an average of 50 employees falling within the category of temporary teaching staff.
It is responsible for:
- Arranging payments as defined by the legislation and the timely remuneration of the above staff to the Single Payment Authority.
- Depositing monthly payments for insurance contributions to all bodies (EAP, EFKA-IKA, EDOEAP).
- Issuing the payroll statements for the Teaching Staff PD 407/80, educational leaves, internship of Technological Institutes, LAEK programs, Compensation for the issuance of cash orders by the Accounting Office.
- Keeping annual records and monthly payroll records for each payroll.
- Issuing remuneration certificates and transferring the files to taxis.