Office of Quality Assurance Unit
The Quality Assurance Unit of the University of Macedonia was established in accordance with Law 3374/2005 and subsequently in accordance with the provisions of article 80 (par. 12, c) according to the Law 4009/11. Through its internal and external evaluation processes, the Office of Quality Assurance Unit aims to improve the quality of educational and research work at the University, as well as to ensure high quality services to its human resources.
The Office of Quality Assurance Unit is responsible in particular for:
- the development of specific policies, strategies and procedures necessary for the continuous improvement of the quality of the University's work and services which constitute the University's internal quality assurance system
- the organization, operation and continuous improvement of the University's internal quality assurance system
- the coordination and support of the evaluation processes of the academic units and other services of the University and
- support for the external evaluation and certification processes of the curricula and the University's internal quality assurance system, within the framework of the principles, and guidelines of the OSIA.
- Quality Assurance Authority in Higher Education
- ENQA- European Union for Quality Assurance in Higher Education / European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education