Admission - Selection procedure
Graduates of Departments of Music Studies and other University departments of Greece or equivalent universities abroad are eligible to be admitted in the Postgraduate Program in "Musical Arts".
1. Notice for the selection of postgraduate students
Notices for the admission of new students to the Postgraduate Program are announced annually on the website of the University of Macedonia.
2. Admission Requirements
- University Degree
- For foreign applicants holding a degree from a foreign University recognised and/or equivalent to University Degrees issued by Greek Universities, a certificate of Greek language proficiency is required, which is awarded by public authorized bodies.
- Good knowledge of English (B2) or higher
3. Supporting documents
The following supporting documents are required in order to participate in the selection process:
- Photocopy of ID.
- Two recent photos showing the name of the candidate.
- Copy of Greek University Degree or Higher Technological Institution degree, or copy of a foreign University degree recognized by the Hellenic NARIC or other qualifications.
- Certificated undergraduate transcript of records, indicating the final grade of the degree.
- Other University degrees, if any.
- Postgraduate degrees or PhDs, if any.
- Copy of undergraduate thesis in digital format, if available.
- Certificate of English language competence (B2) or equivalent certificate for any additional foreign language.
- Proof of publications either in peer-reviewed journals and conference proceedings or evidence of published scientific and / or artistic work (copies of concert programs, recordings, discography, original compositions), if any.
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of professional experience, if any.
- Recommendation letters, if any.
- Any other certificate that relates to the candidate's work or activity and may be taken into account for his/her selection.
4. Postgraduate student selection process
- Checking file completeness
The examination and audition material shall be specified in the notice.