Department of Undergraduate Studies
The Department of Studies belongs to the Directorate of Academic Affairs of the University of Macedonia and has the following responsibilities:
• It collects laws, administrative acts and circulars related to studies and ensures their uniform application by coordinating the Academic Departments.
• It collects the curricula of all Academic Departments and monitors any modifications.
• It studies the educational systems and curricula of other countries, draws conclusions and makes relevant proposals.
• It coordinates procedures for student enrollment and exams and resolves emerging issues.
• It provides guidance and instructions for the issuance of student status certificates as well as for the award of degrees and other qualifications.