- +30 2310 891.726
- pantelidis uom.edu.gr
- Office: ΓΔ, 410
Department of Economics
Professor, Academic Staff (Master in Business Administration)
- Ph.D. in Banking and Financial Management, University of Piraeus, Department of Banking and Financial Management, Greece.
- MSc in Banking and Financial Management, University of Piraeus, Department of Banking and Financial Management, Greece.
- BSc in Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Department of Mathematics, Greece.
- Applied Econometrics
- Time Series (Modeling and Forecasting)
- International Finance
- LEGAL FRAMEWORK AND ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF LABOUR RELATIONS
INTERDEPARTMENTAL PROGRAMME OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES IN LAW AND ECONOMICS
Η περιγραφή του μαθήματος δεν είναι διαθέσιμη
- Books (2 records)
Περιλαμβάνει Βιβλία ή/και μονογραφίες σε διεθνείς ή ελληνικούς εκδοτικούς οίκους. Κεφάλαια ή άρθρα συλλογικών τόμων ή επιμέλεια τόμων σε διεθνείς ή ελληνικούς εκδοτικούς οίκους.
- Panopoulou, E. and T. Pantelidis (2011), Stock Market Bubbles and Crises: The Case of East Asian Emerging Markets, in The Stock Market: Crisis, Recovery and Emerging Economies, Nova Science Publishers.
- Flavin, T., E. Panopoulou, T. Pantelidis and D. Unalmis (2010), "The Effect of Asymmetric Volatility Shocks on Equity and Foreign Exchange Rate Interactions", in "Finance and Banking Developments", Nova Science Publishers.
- Scientific Journals (18 records)
Περιλαμβάνει Άρθρα σε διεθνή ή ελληνικά επιστημονικά περιοδικά (με κριτές).
- Dávila, O.G., Koundouri, P., Pantelidis, T., and A.Papandreou (2017), “Do Agents' Characteristics Affect their Valuation of 'Common Pool' Resources? A Full-Preference Ranking Analysis for the Value of Sustainable River Basin Management”, Science of the Total Environment, 575, 1462–1469.
- Panopoulou, E. and T. Pantelidis (2016), “The Fisher Effect in the Presence of Time-Varying Coefficients”, Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 100, 495–511.
- Freeman, M.C. , B. Groom, E. Panopoulou and T. Pantelidis (2015), “Declining discount rates and the Fisher Effect: Inflated past, discounted future?”, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 73, 32-49.
- Panopoulou, E. and T. Pantelidis (2015), “Speculative behavior and oil price predictability”, Economic Modelling, 47, 128-136.
- Pantelidis, Τ. (2015), “Testing for Granger causality in the presence of leading variables”, Economics and Business Letters, 4 (1), 17-29.
- Panopoulou, E. and T. Pantelidis (2015), “Regime-switching models for exchange rates”, The European Journal of Finance, 21 (12), 1023-1069.
- Malliaropulos, D., E. Panopoulou, T. Pantelidis and N. Pittis (2013), “Decomposing the Persistence of Real Exchange Rates”, Empirical Economics, 44 (3), 1217-1242.
- Panopoulou, E. and T. Pantelidis (2012), Convergence in Per Capita Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes in the OECD Countries, Applied Economics, 44 (30), 3909-3920.
- Panopoulou, E. and T. Pantelidis (2012), Cross-state disparities in the US health care expenditure, Health Economics, forthcoming.
- Panopoulou, E. and T. Pantelidis (2009), Club Convergence in Carbon Dioxide Emissions, Environmental and Resource Economics, 44, 4770.
- Panopoulou, E. and T. Pantelidis (2009), "Integration at a Cost: Evidence from Volatility Impulse Response Functions", Applied Financial Economics, 19 (Issue 11), 917-933.
- Hepburn, C.J., P. Koundouri, E. Panopoulou and T. Pantelidis (2009), "Social Discounting under Uncertainty: A Cross-country Comparison", Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 57 (Issue 2), 140-150.
- Flavin, T., E. Panopoulou and T. Pantelidis (2009), "Forecasting Growth and Inflation in an Enlarged Euro Area: Some Policy Implications", Journal of Forecasting, 28 (Issue 5), 405-425.
- Pantelidis, T. and N. Pittis (2009), "Estimation and Forecasting in First-order Vector Autoregressions with Near to Unit Roots and Conditional Heteroskedasticity", Journal of Forecasting, 28 (Issue 7), 612-630.
- Gollier, C., P. Koundouri and T. Pantelidis (2008), "Declining Discount Rates: Economic Justifications and Implications for Long-Run Policy", Economic Policy, 23 (Issue 56), 757-795.
- Groom, B., P. Koundouri, E. Panopoulou and T. Pantelidis (2007), "Discounting the Distant Future: How Much does Model Selection Affect the Certainty Equivalent Rate?", Journal of Applied Econometrics, 22 (3), 641-656.
- Caporale, G.M., C. Ntantamis, T. Pantelidis and N. Pittis (2005), "The BDS Test as a Test for the Adequacy of a GARCH(1,1) Specification: A Monte Carlo Study", Journal of Financial Econometrics, Vol. 3, No 2, 282-309.
- Pantelidis, T. and N. Pittis (2004), "Testing for Granger Causality in Variance in the Presence of Causality in Mean", Economics Letters 85, 201-207.
- Conferences (0 records)
Περιλαμβάνει Άρθρα σε δημοσιευμένα πρακτικά διεθνών ή ελληνικών συνεδρίων (με κριτές).Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις.
- Other (33 records)
Περιλαμβάνει Παρουσιάσεις σε διεθνή ή ελληνικά συνέδρια χωρίς δημοσίευση σε πρακτικά.
- 16th Annual EEFS Conference (EEFS 2017), Ljubljana, Slovenia, June 22– 2 2017.
- 10th International Conference on Computational and Financial Econometrics (CFE 2016), Seville Spain, December 9-11, 2016.
- 6th International Ioannina Meeting on Applied Economics and Finance, Corfu, Greece, June 29-July 1, 2016.
- IJAS International Academic Conference, Munich, Germany, June 21-24, 2016.
- Spring 2016 MFS Conference, Lemesos, Cyprus, April 22-44, 2016.
- 20th International Academic Conference, Madrid, Spain, October 6-9, 2015.
- 11th BMRC-DEMS Conference on Macro and Financial Economics/Econometrics, London, UK, May 18-19, 2015.
- 8th International Conference on Computational and Financial Econometrics (CFE 2014), Pisa Italy, December 6-8, 2014.
- Warsaw International Economic Meeting, Warsaw, Poland, July 10-12, 2014.
- 7th International Conference on Computational and Financial Econometrics (CFE 2013), London, UK, December 14-16, 2013.
- International Conference in Economics and Entrepreneurship, Athens, Greece, May 13, 2013
- Fifth International Conference MAF 2012 - Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Actuarial Sciences and Finance, Venice, Italy, April 10-12, 2012.
- 27th Annual Congress of the European Economic Association 66th European Meeting of the Econometric Society, Malaga, Spain, August 27-31, 2012.
- International Risk Management Conference 2011: New Dimensions in Risk Management, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 14-15 2011.
- 26th Annual Congress of the European Economic Association 65th European Meeting of the Econometric Society, Oslo, Norway, August 25-29, 2011. (Participant).
- Macro and Financial Econometrics, Heidelberg, Germany, September 29-30, 2011.
- 2nd National Conference of the Financial Engineering and Banking Laboratory, Athens, Greece, December 2-4, 2011.
- 5th CSDA International Conference on Computational and Financial Econometrics (CFE'11), London, UK, December 17-19, 2011.
- Annual Meeting of the Austrian Economic Association 2010, Vienna, Austria, May 14-15 2010.
- The 2009 European Applied Business Research Conference, Prague, Czech Republic June 8-11 2009.
- XXXIV Simposio de la Asociación Española de Economía (SAEe), Valencia, Spain, December 10-12 2009.
- 47th Economic Policy Panel Meeting, Ljubljana, Slovenia, April 18-19 2008.
- International Trade and Finance Association, 18th International Conference, Lisbon, Portugal, May 21-23 2008.
- 11th International Conference on Macroeconomic Analysis and International Finance, University of Crete, Greece, May 24-26 2007. (Discussant).
- VII workshop on Quantitative Finance, Venice, Italy, January 25-26 2007. (Participant).
- 3rd INFINITY Conference, Real and Financial Aspects of Financial Integration, Dublin, Ireland, June 24 2005. (Discussant).
- Global Finance Conference 2005, Dublin, Ireland, June 27-29, 2005.
- Fourth Conference on Research on Economic Theory and Econometrics, Syros, Greece, July 11-14, 2005.
- 2nd International Symposium Advances in Financial Forecasting, Loutraki, Greece, October, 21-26, 2005.
- First Hispanic Portuguese Congress of Environmental and Natural Resource Economics, University of Vigo (Spain), June 18-19, 2004.
- Third Conference on Research on Economic Theory and Econometrics, Syros, Greece, July 12-15, 2004.
- XXIX Simposio de Analisis Economico, Pamplona, Spain, December 16-18, 2004.
- XXIX Conference Stochastic Processes and their Applications, IMPA, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, August 3-9, 2003.