Special Teaching Staff
Language Teaching at the University of Macedonia
Office : KZ72, 206
French as a Foreign Language, French for Specific and Academic Purposes
• Diploma in General University Studies D.E.U.G (Philosophy), School of Letters and Humanities, Department of Philosophy, University of Nice, France, 1979
• Bachelor’s Degree in Greek and French Language and Literature, School of Philosophy, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece, 1983
• Master’s Degree in Teaching Modern Languages, Department of French Language and Literature. School of Philosophy, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 1993
• Teaching French as a Foreign Language for Specific and Academic Purposes.
• Teaching French through ICTs (Information and Communication Technologies).