Ενημέρωση φοιτητών για εκδήλωση της Pfizer
1. Click to Join the Meeting
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
2. Join the Audio
- From a Pfizer office - select Call Me (and have it call your office or conference phone)
- Not working in a Pfizer office or using a mobile phone?
- From a computer with a good Internet connection, select Call Using Computer+
- From a mobile device with Wi-Fi access, select Connect Using Internet+
- If no Internet or data connection is available, see below for dial-in details
+ Use a headset or mobile phone earbuds for the best quality sound
WebEx Meeting and Support Details
Meeting number: 2421 987 2701 Meeting password: KyeuDM2iP93
No Internet or data connection?
If you are located in a different country than the one shown, find your country's dial-in number using the Global call-in numbers link below - please use the TOLL number, if available:
Join by phone
+1-415-527-5004 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 2421 987 2701
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Attend a video meeting from a Pfizer conference room device, via the touch panel or remote - dial *88 and enter the 10-digit meeting number. If you are the Host, enter your Host PIN when prompted.
Join from a video conferencing system or application
You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.