- Τμήμα Διεθνών & Ευρωπαϊκών Σπουδών
- Τμήμα Εκπαιδευτικής & Κοινωνικής Πολιτικής
- Τμήμα Μουσικής Επιστήμης & Τέχνης
School of Business Administration
Study in Business Administration at the University of Macedonia is based on the principle that the well-trained manager must achieve a sophisticated and critical
grounding in theory.
This principle, along with a commitment to vigour in the formal tools and techniques of Business Administration analysis, guides the course of both undergraduate and graduate programs of our Department.
The Department of Business Administration aims:
- to provide students with undergraduate and master's (MBA) degree
programmes of the
highest quality needed for managerial and professional careers in the public and private sector.
- to promote excellence in teaching, research and other relevant professional activities
- to interact with other national and international educational and
in the pursuit of mutual goals.
- to anticipate the needs of the business community and to work closely with business and professional organizations.